European Green Capital Award
The selection of a city awarded with the title of European Green Capital is assessed on the basis of twelve environmental indicators:
- Climate Change: Mitigation
- Climate Change: Adaptation
- Sustainable Urban Mobility
- Sustainable Land Use
- Nature and Biodiversity
- Air Quality
- Green Growth and Eco-innovation
- Energy Performance
There are 4 sections per indicator, as follows:
- the present situation.
- the measures implemented over the last five to ten years.
- the short and long term objectives for the future and proposed approach to achieve these.
- how the above information can be documented, add links where possible.
Last modified: Tuesday, 7 April 2020, 4:48 AM