News forum

GRUEN web conference - Thursday, Jan 9

Picture of Brant Knützen
GRUEN web conference - Thursday, Jan 9
by Brant Knützen - Wednesday, 8 January 2020, 9:41 PM

Hello GRUEN participants!

I will host a web conference on Thursday, Jan 9, at 15:15 CET (Central European Time).   We will review the team configuration, and how to get started designing your group green urban environments!

We will meet in the GRUEN Adobe Connect room, at: https://gruen.adobeconnect.com/main/

This time was requested by teacher Maria Jesus Paramo for her students at the Isla Verde School in Algeciras, Spain.  I also hope to see the students from Madurai in India, and Semarang in Indonesia.   All GRUEN participants are welcome to join!

A group can gather around one computer, or a teacher can project it onto a screen.....or each student can login and attend as an individual on their own computer.  The last option is best for getting feedback from students via typed chat.  To achieve good voice audio, a VOIP headset is recommended.

This time translates to other time zones as:

Hong Kong: Tue 10:15pm

Madurai: Tue 7:45pm

Jakarta: Tue 9:15pm

This date & time doesn't work with your schedule?   Please specify what dates & times work for you via this Doodle poll!

If you're a teacher who wants to host a web conference in your class time, please email me to propose a date/time, at Brant@Knutzen.se

Brant

GRUEN workshop moderator & technical facilitator