This area is for posting draft videos by Team Mongolia.
Tracking progress on video development and production - SHORT VIDEO for social media
Short video clean version: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UKw6EIhvNMqahoi_tSJ0HvLCh3DsDwKY
Short video with texts: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M-GAMxjK7aga8TO8ikdYc973o_B2nu_5/view?usp=sharing
Please upload the "clean" version of your short video WITH the ambient sound to this directory:
Also, please post here to let everyone know that you have uploaded it for review and download by DJ.
DJ asked me to pass along some feedback for you on the short video: that "you need to export your video without the black space at 0.14 and the black transitions and music. Otherwise this one is good to go."
I noticed that you had uploaded the files, thanks!
They look good!
Hi Team Mongolia,
Here is some feedback from the KAS meeting to give you ideas on improving the video:
Feedback from KAS meeting:
- Show context: where is Ulaanbaatar in country map of Mongolia, then highlight relevant SDG symbol
- Change opening maybe? Although effective for social media and very engaging may not be appropriate for summit presentation
- Focus on centre of Ulaanbaatar where the public spaces are being removed rather than the outskirts of it during drone shot at the beginning
- Gives setting for the problem in the city, pictures of before and after of the public spaces
- Historical footage 1960’s, first public space
- Show the life of the public spaces more clearly: bands playing music, children, crowds of people
- 4 Stages to show: 1960’s historical footage of public space, bulldozers tearing it down, angry citizens, finally today (perhaps shoot from a tall nearby building)
- Music too melancholic and doesn’t provide tension, excitement. Maybe use traditional music, or music from the street performers?
- Suggest a stronger ending than 3 little old ladies: how about a big crowd on the weekend?