Announcements

GRUEN - more presentations on Sunday!

Picture of Brant Knützen
GRUEN - more presentations on Sunday!
by Brant Knützen - Sunday, 7 June 2020, 5:17 AM

Hello GRUEN participants!

As you know, all of your GRUEN designs should be uploaded by now, to the assignment in the Presentation unit.

Everyone who contributed to the final group project should receive a certificate of completion of the GRUEN project!

It is not required, but I encourage all groups to present their design in a web conference, to share their ideas with other groups.  Presenting in a web conference also allows the presentation to be recorded, and then later the video could be uploaded to YouTube to archive your production.

You can create a slideshow, video, or website (or combinations) of any length, but your presentation should be about 10 minutes in length, with about 5 minutes of Q&A afterwards.   At 15 minutes I will start prompting you to wrap up!

On Saturday we had presentations for about 3 hours, and we have another busy day planned for Sunday!

The web conferences will start AN HOUR EARLIER than the usual time in the afternoon / evening: 3pm in Spain, 6pm in Pakistan, 6:30pm in India, 6:45pm in Nepal, and 9pm in Hong Kong / Singapore.

All GRUEN participants are welcome to attend these optional conferences and participate in the Q & A afterwards!  

Remember, keep your questions constructive: try to help socially construct knowledge!

We will start in the main Adobe Connect room, at: https://gruen.adobeconnect.com/main/

Groups can present in the Adobe Connect room, or they can set up a Zoom meeting, or any conference they prefer!

Note: I recommend that you set up your Zoom meetings without a Waiting Room, and without a password.

We will just share the link to the next presentation in chat, and then all go there together.

Looking at the date & timeslot reservation sheet (results attached), our presentation schedule for Sunday June 7 is:

Start: all groups gather in the main Adobe Connect meeting.

Presentation #1: Group 24 (Ananya)

Presentation #2: Group 23 (Purvi)

Presentation #3: Group 35 (Divyansh)

Presentation #4: Group 20 (Advit)

Presentation #5: Group 37 (Pranav)

Presentation #6: Group 29 (Arnav)

Presentation #7: Group 10 (Ryan)

Presentation #8: Group 11 (Shresha)

Students can login using their phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop PCs or Macs.

I recommend headphones / ear buds if you want to hear clearly, and to avoid any echos if you want to use voice

Best wishes for your success!

Brant

GRUEN workshop moderator & technical facilitator