Announcements

GRUEN - re-organizing some groups!

Picture of Brant Knützen
GRUEN - re-organizing some groups!
by Brant Knützen - Tuesday, 5 May 2020, 7:35 AM

Hello GRUEN participants!

Because some of the groups didn't have many active members, we have re-organized them!

If you were in a group with lots of active members, your group probably hasn't changed much, or at all.

But if you were that lonely group member wondering how you were going to collaborate on a GRUEN design when you are the ONLY active member, rejoice, for your learning experience is about to get a whole lot better!  ;)

Find your name on the new GRUEN group list If you have a hard time loading that dynamic Google doc, try this static PDF version.

If your group number has changed, look for an existing forum discussion topic on the "Design your GRUEN" forum with your new group number as the subject.

Post a Reply there in that group to introduce yourself, and list the criteria you think the group should consider for their GRUEN design.

If you can't find an existing forum discussion topic with your group number, please start a new one using the "Add a new discussion topic" button.

Please note that some groups are gone, with their active members assimilated into other groups.

We have also created three new groups: 41-43.   These groups will definitely need to start a new discussion topic with their group number as the Subject, and get the discussion started about choosing the criteria for their design.

I realize that for some of you this may be a challenge to adjust to a new group situation, but it is our hope that with a group full of active members, the collaborative development of a GRUEN will be much more exciting and educational!

If you have questions, you can send me a private message here on the Moodle workshop (click on my name, then push the Message button), or email the HKBU project support staff at: eu-gruen@hkbu.edu.hk.

Best wishes for your success,

Brant

GRUEN workshop moderator & technical facilitator