Announcements

GRUEN web conference today (Saturday)

Picture of Brant Knützen
GRUEN web conference today (Saturday)
by Brant Knützen - Saturday, 25 April 2020, 1:11 PM

Hello GRUEN participants!

I will host a web conference today, in about 9 hours!  Saturday, April 25, in the afternoon / evening: 4pm in Spain, 7pm in Pakistan, 7:30pm in India, 7:45pm in Nepal, and 10pm in Hong Kong / Singapore.

I hope to hear from the groups who have been posting evaluations of their citiesHong Kong (Group 9), Chandigarh (Group 21), Hong Kong (Group 6), Delhi (Group 8), Delhi (Group 20), Chandigarh (Group 20), Bhaktapur (Group 11), Faridabad (Group 28), Kota, Gargaon (Group 20), New Delhi (Group 26)....anyone who is ready to share their work!

I hear that the students from Algeciras, Spain will join this conference, and perhaps even share about their city!

The link to the web conference is: https://gruen.adobeconnect.com/main/

Students can login using their phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop PCs or Macs.

Mobile users can download the free Connect app from Adobe, and PC/Mac users can download the app or just load the link in their browsers.  Better to use the app, so you can get a microphone!  Just go in as a Guest, and type the name you want me to call you.

I recommend headphones / ear buds if you want to hear clearly, and to avoid any echos if you want to use voice.  The room is always open, and I highly recommend that you try loading the software and entering the room at least an hour or more before the conference, to make sure you can troubleshoot any problems.  Once in the room, there's a pull-down menu under Meetings, select Audio Setup Wizard to test that your speakers and microphone work ok.

Brant

GRUEN workshop moderator & technical facilitator