Group discussion for developing unanimous criteria for judging green cities.
Here is my proposal:
1. Population Density: It should be a moderate number because more people in 1 km sq. area means more strain on the resources in that region.
2. Quality of air, land and water: the three spheres that make up the biosphere should be of good quality to ensure a stable environment. It will also help in maintaining ecological balance, as that is nature's cue.
3. Surface Temperature: It must be in harmony with the country's axis-location: tropical, equator, etc.
4. CFC levels: Global warming indicator.
5. Biodiversity: Flora and fauna must be protected, and not only protected but also increased.
That's all for now. Feel free to inquire or post your suggestions.