Announcements

GRUEN - time to wrap up your Profiles and Introductions!

Picture of Brant Knützen
GRUEN - time to wrap up your Profiles and Introductions!
by Brant Knützen - Saturday, 28 March 2020, 10:22 AM

Hello GRUEN participants,

For the Introduction topic for weeks 1-2, we have three goals:

1. login to the workshop course
  2. update personal profile with headshot
  3. post on Introductions forum with pictures

Right now 236 participants have enrolled into the workshop, and I'd estimate about half have posted a headshot picture on their profiles.  Remember: the goal is to help people link your face to your name, so your headshot picture should focus on JUST YOUR FACE.

Almost all of the groups have gotten off to a good start on the Introduce Yourself forum by introducing yourselves, and about half have started sharing pictures of themselves enjoying a green environment.  This activity has several goals: to share some information to get to know your teammates, to learn how to post a picture of yourself in a "green" environment, and how to build a transactive conversation online.

If you haven't posted on the Introduce Yourself forum yet, it's time to get busy: we will start the next topic on Monday, March 30!

If you have posted, try to post a question to a teammate, or give them some feedback.

If someone has asked you a question or given feedback, post a response!   I've posted quite a few example photos and questions to many of the groups, and I'll login a few more times this weekend to see how you all are doing.

The idea is like an online "mingle", where you get to know people through casual conversation, and you can get an idea of what other people consider to be a "green environment"!

Many of us are under "stay at home" conditions, so we all have plenty of time to participate!

Let's use this time to help make the world a better place!

Best wishes for your success,

Brant

GRUEN workshop moderator & technical facilitator

virtual vs physical identities